Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Feds Adopt Cat's Strategy


Well friends, it's breaking news. In my post titled "The bailout: A cat's perspective" I recommended -
. . . the Fed might as well do it. They have huge copy machines, I saw them on TV. They can make all the moneys they want just like that. So give them the money.
And that is exactly what the Fed has decided to do, having spent some time thinking over my advice. Today's front-page story in The NY Times says:
. . . the Fed bluntly announced that it would print as much money as necessary to revive the frozen credit markets . . .
Now, I know that you're wondering what this means for you and your cats. I would not presume to predict, except to say, go out and stock up on catfood and litter while money is still worth something. You won't regret it.

No comments: