I am sending a couple of pics to show you a little about my life here. Mom brought home this dog and Barb brought the dog a bed. Well, I showed them who is the alpha animal here and plopped right down princess style in the middle of that thing. Is it ever comfortable and it's MINE.
Then this fake Christmas dog appeared and Mom wanted a picture. Well as long as it's fake I'll do it to please her but, as you can tell, I thought it was stupid.
Hope your day was peaceful. Be grateful you don't have a big macho cat and a dog to interfere with your plans.
Mariah
Sherlock's reply.
First of all, if you think I'm publishing the picture of you in bed for every tomcat on the planet to see, think again. You are old enough to know better. I must say, you are pretty good-looking for an old cat.
I don't know how I can help you with your life. You have to live with another cat and a dog? Obviously you've made mistakes along the way, not put your paw down when you should have. Your choices are limited. You're pretty old to take off and look for a new owner, believe me, that doesn't always work out well. And you look too self-willed to really accept them and make the best of it. All you can do now is bite someone, I guess.
Sherlock
[photo by Gini Szabo]
No comments:
Post a Comment