Dear Sherlock:
My humans may look at my beautiful pink buddha belly but they may NOT touch.
Your faithful reader
Lu (not to be confused with MU)
[photographer: Kit Spahr]
Dear Lu,
Thank you for writing.
Your photo answers once and for all the vital question, can a female reach enlightenment? I have never seen a better example of the perfectly natural. Obviously you feel free to be yourself, to express yourself fully, fearlessly. Even when there's a camera around. You might want to think about that before your belly ends up plastered all over Facebook.
Can a female attain enlightenment? The question itself - I know, I'm the one who brought it up - demonstrates a misconception. All cats are naturally enlightened. That's why you don't see us chasing Frisbees.
I'm glad you are sitting. You might want to give thought to your posture.
Sherlock
[photographer: Kit Spahr]
Dear Lu,
Thank you for writing.
Your photo answers once and for all the vital question, can a female reach enlightenment? I have never seen a better example of the perfectly natural. Obviously you feel free to be yourself, to express yourself fully, fearlessly. Even when there's a camera around. You might want to think about that before your belly ends up plastered all over Facebook.
Can a female attain enlightenment? The question itself - I know, I'm the one who brought it up - demonstrates a misconception. All cats are naturally enlightened. That's why you don't see us chasing Frisbees.
I'm glad you are sitting. You might want to give thought to your posture.
Sherlock
No comments:
Post a Comment